Complaints Policy, Procedure & Ombudsman Service
We aim to act in the best interests of our customers.
We always welcome feedback from our customers so that we can improve our services.
If you have any concerns about the service provided to you by Marsh, please contact us:
Complaints: 01706 752385 (the best number to call if you have a complaint about the service that was provided to you) or email us at email@example.com.
You can write to us at:
Marsh Finance Ltd
If you make a complaint, we will:
- Listen carefully to what you have to say
- Aim to reach a mutually acceptable outcome within 3 working days
- If this isn’t possible we’ll acknowledge your complaint and refer it for a more detailed investigation
- Make sure that we are fair, reasonable and prompt in our investigation
- Give you the name and phone number of the person investigating your complaint
- Respond fully to your complaint within a maximum of 8 weeks. If this is not possible, we will send you a written update and let you know when we will contact you again
We are members of the Finance & Leasing Association to which you may also refer your complaint. The Association’s contact details are:
Finance & Leasing Association
Tel: 020 7836 6511
Fax: 020 7420 9600
Financial Ombudsman Service
If you are still unhappy following receipt of our final response, you can refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You have six months to do this. They will review your case independently. This relates to complaints about service and finance.
You can contact the Ombudsman by phone, text, email or letter
From 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday
From 9am to 1pm on Saturdays
0800 023 4 567 –calls to this number are free on mobile phones and landlines
0300 123 9 123 – calls to this number cost no more than calls to 01 and 02 numbers
You can text the Ombudsman on 07860 027 586 and they’ll call you back. (Please don’t send any account numbers or bank details by text)
The Financial Ombudsman Service